Our team here at Xscapes Irrigation & Landscapes Inc. wants to help you keep your lawn lush and green, and to do that, we offer lawn irrigation system installation. To help you know what to expect from this process, here is an overview of how it works:
- Planning and Preparation– Before we can install your lawn irrigation system, we need to apply for the necessary permits and check for underground utilities. In addition, we need to calculate the size of your lawn and its irrigation needs so we can draw up plans for the system.
- Connecting to Water Source – Next, you will need to decide whether you want your lawn irrigation system to connect to the main water source or if you’d rather have it connect to a spigot on your property’s water line.
- Digging Trenches – Once we have your lawn irrigation system mapped out and know what water source it will be connected to, the next step in the installation process is to dig the trenches into which the irrigation lines will be installed.
- Installing Pipes – The next step in the lawn irrigation installation process is to install the PVC pipeline along the trenches. This step also includes the connectors for the sprinkler heads to be attached to.
- Attaching Sprinkler Heads – After that, of course, we will attach the sprinkler heads.
- Covering Trenches – The penultimate step is to cover the irrigation lines and refill the trenches, leaving your lawn smooth once more.
- Programming the Controller – Lastly, our team will program your lawn irrigation system’s controller to make sure it waters your lawn automatically and provides the right level of hydration for your grass to thrive.